- 1 lbs chicken breast, cooked and shredded (I cook a large package of Pine Manor chicken breasts on Sunday by putting raw chicken in crock pot and submerging in high quality chicken broth until they are just covered, and cook on high for about 2-3 hours until you can shred the chicken easily with 2 forks)
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, halved
- 1-2 green onions, white and green parts thinly sliced
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- 2/3 cup Tessemae’s HOT (or Mild) Buffalo Sauce
- Optional: 1/4 cup Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch Dressing
- 1 tbs avocado oil
- salt & pepper
- preheat oven to 350°F , cut squash in 1/2 lengthwise and scoop out seeds and stringy center. Lightly brush with avocado oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. place face down on a baking sheet and cook for 30-40 minutes or until a fork can easily puncture the outside.
- once the squash is cool enough to handle, take a fork and shred the majority of the insides into a large mixing bowl. you want to leave a little to keep the body of the squash shell since you will be using it
- place squash shreds, chicken, green onions, peppers and buffalo sauce in a large bowl. Toss well to coat. Spoon squash mixture into the squash shells. Return the stuffed shells back to the baking sheet and place in 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch Dressing (for Whole30) (or blue cheese if not Whole 30)